SOLD OUT – Tame The Beast Macaron Masterclass – Saturday 22nd January, 2-5pm
DATE: Saturday 22nd January 2022
TIME: 2:00pm- 5:00pm
SKILL LEVEL: Absolute Beginners and frustrated Macaron baking enthusiasts
MAX NO STUDENTS: 8
In this workshop, you will learn how to make Macarons from Scratch. YES, you read it right. Learn the skills to tame the beast and produce batches of macarons you will be happy to share, instead of throwing across the room!
Watch and take notes while I demonstrate the first batch of Macarons, discussing the recipe and ALL the important rules as I go.
- Learn the importance of the accurate weights and measures of your ingredients
- Why you MUST have the correct and clean equipment
- and why your egg whites and almond meal cant be too fresh (weird I know)
- Then it’s your turn to get hands-on and learn how to colour and get the right consistency when mixing your batter and the correct piping technique for the best results
- The importance of tapping, pimple popping, resting, rotating, and cooling.
- Finally, you will learn how to match, and fill your macarons with a few of our most popular filings.
*Macaron equipment kits will be available at the checkout or for purchase on the day
Out of stock