Kids DIY Cake – Wednesday 19th January – 9-12pm
DATE: Wednesday 19th of January
SKILL LEVEL: Kids – School-age
MAX STUDENTS: 12
TIME: 9am – 12pm
WORKSHOP: In this workshop, you will learn how to make a beautifully decorated cake that you can take anywhere. Baked and decorated in the same container, it’s the Perfect BYO Party cake! With these recipes and a new set of piping skills, you will be able to whip up this cake anytime and impress everyone you know and the best part is you get to take it home with you at the end of class.
- how to make and bake my soft and springy chocolate cake
- how to make an American buttercream
- Choose your colour scheme and colour your buttercream
- the techniques to pipe some beautiful patterns and decorate our DIY Cake.
WHAT TO BRING:
- just yourself and a camera or phone if you would like to take photos
- all equipment and ingredients are supplied for this class
- Aprons will be provided for the day
Please wear enclosed shoes and comfortable clothes. You WILL get messy!
3 in stock