2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup (150g) Gluten free Plain flour
1/2 cup (50g) cocoa powder
100g dark chocolate
1/2 cup M&M’s or chocolate of your choice
20 mini Easter Eggs
2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
Extra M&M’s and mini Easter Eggs for decorating
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted, add sugars and chocolate and stir until melted. Remove from heat and cool for about 10 minutes.
- While your mixture is cooling, grease a line base and sides of a 19cm square cake pan.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Pour cooled butter mixture into dry ingredients and whisk until smooth add combined.
- Add eggs and whisk until smooth. Add M&M’s and peeled mini Easter eggs, stirring until mixed throughout the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and top with halved Creme Eggs and extra M&M’s and Easter Eggs.
- Bake at 160c for about 35 minutes; Cool in pan. Remove brownie to chopping board and cut into pieces (as big or small as you like)
- Enjoy X